Emily is a great bowler, and Joe is really good at golf. Grandma and Grandpa were pretty good also. The favorite game of the night was Rayman Rabbit. The kids like super bunny. Joe can always make him land on his bum.
While the rest of us took our turns on the dancing game, Joseph and Emily danced around the room to the music.

As the night grew later the kids began to get tired but tried to stay awake. Joseph made it to 11:30 and then crashed in the middle of the floor when Ryan picked him up to take him to bed he woke back up. But a few minutes later he was out again on the couch.

Emily laid on the couch but did not go to sleep until the new year.
Luckily for us they slept until 9:00 the next morning. 2007 was a pretty good year for us and we are hoping for a great 2008.
Happy New Year!




3 comments:
Happy New Year! I love playing games. We played Apples to Apples all night and when I say all night I don't think we stopped till like 2:30am, crazy huh! Too bad the twins do not sleep in AT ALL... yawn! Glad you had a fun new years. I am ready to get back to normal now. Hope everyone is better at your house.
Looks like you guys had a fun party. Happy New Year's!
Happy New year love Aunt Sharol & Uncle Paul
Post a Comment