I was tagged by my friend Laura a couple of weeks ago and I am finally getting around to it.
The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
or
Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.
or
Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.
Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.
I have chosen 5 top places I want to see or see again.
1. Paris, France. I have always thought it would be fun to go to France but I wouldn't want to go there by myself. Now that I could have Ryan as a tour guide (he went there on his mission) I think this would be a fun place to visit. I know Ryan would like to go back during the Tour de France season so maybe we will get there in a few years.
2. Washington DC. I went to Washington with my family the summer before I got married and had lots of fun. We were able to see a lot while we were there but there was a lot we didn't get to see and I would like to go back someday and see more.
3. New York. There are three main things I want to see in New York. One is the statue of Liberty another is the Church sites there (the sacred grove) and the third is a show on Broadway.
4. Southern California. when the kids are older I would like to go on a trip to California with them. We did a lot while we lived there but Emily and Joe were so young that they only really remember it because we have pictures. So I would like to take them there in a couple of years and do the whole tourist thing of Southern California.
5. Camping in Utah. Ryan will not like this one but I want my kids to see all of the fun national parks in Utah. Ryan will probably be willing to go to these places because he likes to mountain bike and hike, but I don't think I will ever get him to camp over night. I think it would be fun for the kids to experience at least one night camping out.
Now it is time for me to tag people. It says I have to tag 5 people but I don't even know if I know five people who have blogs that I can tag. So if you read this and want to do it, Tag Your It! (Is that cheating?)
8 years ago

3 comments:
When you get Ryan to take you to France, can I go too? We went to France five years ago for Valentines day...but neither of us had LIVED there before like Ryan, AND I was 8 weeks pregnant-right at the lovely peak of morning sickness. I felt a little cheated! (If I can't tag along with you-I'll settle for a really cool post of all your adventures when you do get to go!)
I don't think we will be going anytime in the near future. But if we do ever go I will be sure to at least blog about it.
Can I come to Paris as well? I'm with you on all of those. Camping in Utah is actually very fun, even for Ryan. Just tell him that he can build fires every night. That should get him wanting to go.
Next time Gavin and I go camping, we will have to see if you can come with us.
Post a Comment