(Emily and Joseph on top of the mountain of snow next to our driveway)
(Joseph on top of the mountain)
But the thing I found the most amusing was when I looked out the front window this morning to see if it had stopped snowing, there on top of one of our snow piles was The American flag. Put there by our loyal and trustworthy Boy Scouts for Martin Luther King Day.

3 comments:
I LOVE BLOGGING!
http://the-rodgers-family.blogspot.com/
Come visit anytime!
(I love the post about the Nativity...boys will be boys! And how sweet of Emily to protect it like that!)
Being from california I often think the weather men are totally unreliable. To cut them some slack though how hard is it to predict warm and sunny? This sure was a big snow storm. The pictures are so cute. I love seeing that flag sticking out the top of the snow.
Never mind on the last comment. We just changed our address tonight-tighter security.
It is now:
http://mike-shelby.blogspot.com/
SORRY!
Post a Comment