Mom took him in and got him bundled up. He was glad to have boots on his feet but he did not like mittens covering his hands. Josh had fun going on the sled but, after a couple of times he decided he was cold and came inside with mom.
Emily has always loved snow and would stay out all day no matter how cold she gets if mom would let her. Joe is a true San Diego baby and he comes in once the chill starts to hit him (after about 10 or 15 minutes). The kids had a fun time and can' t wait for it to snow again.

3 comments:
Cute pictures. I love the first snow. I am truly a California girl too and would prefer to visit the snow. I love spring, summer and fall but could skip a real winter altogether. Maybe snow on Christmas eve would be okay. My kids love it though. The snow clothing can be so hard to deal with and its mighty cold around here!
I agree with your boys, even though I've never lived in California. The minute I get cold, I'm done. Cute pictures!
It is great to see your kids having so much fun in the snow. Logan also loved the snow. Jacob took him out and I was inside with Hope.
Post a Comment