Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is a holiday that we look forward to every year. This year we went with Ryan's Family to the Grand America Hotel Thanksgiving brunch. This has been a family tradition for many years. Grandpa McArthur loved Thanksgiving and always wanted a good feast. We loved him for that, and he was missed this year.


The kids loved all of the food choices they had. There was a kids buffet set up that had all of their favorites, Mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, mini corn dogs and candy.


Joseph and Emily love the Chocolate fountain. Unfortunately it is messy for kids no matter how you prepare it for them. Oh well, the messier the better.
The kids did a round or two at the main buffet also, but with our boys if it is on mom or dads plate it always tastes better.






After the kids had their fill we took them outside in the courtyard where they could run and be kids.



Soon it was time to head home for our Thanksgiving naps.




Josh couldn't wait until we got home. He fell asleep almost as soon as we got in the car.



Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Gavin and I are glad you were there as well. It was a lot of fun. Grandpa would have been proud of us that day. It was fun with the bummies as well, even when they were being bummies!

Laura said...

I'm so glad to have found your blog. It will be so fun to read it and keep up with you :) I should have known you would have one... its a great addition for any scrap booker. I like it because I do not have to scrapbook everything... I can blog it. The kids looks cute in their clothing on Thanksgiving. What a nice place to go.