Hi everyone,
I am 2+ years behind on my scrapbooking and finding that I am taking pictures of great memories and then shelving them too long. I really like reading the blogs that my friends and family have posted, so I decided to start one of my own. I think this will be a fun way to share pictures and stories.
For my first entry I want to share a couple of things that happened this week with the boys. Cooking in our house has become and even bigger chore than normal lately. When I go into the Kitchen to start getting dinner ready my footsteps are always followed by the sound of a chair or two dragging across the floor. Josh and Joe are usually right beside me wanting to help.
The other night I had dinner cooking and the boys were busy watching Thomas so I went into the other room for a minute when I returned to the kitchen this is what I found.
Josh was just checking the rice to see if it was done. My camera was on the counter so I grabbed it and snapped a couple of pictures. They watch me closer than I think.
The other event I do not have pictures for but it is worth sharing. Josh has developed a love (obsession) of Trains. Tuesday morning when I was getting the boys dressed Josh noticed that Joseph has Thomas underwear. He realized this just as Joe was pulling up his pants. Before I realized what was going on Josh was crying about boo boo (what he calls trains) and chasing Joe around the house. When he caught Joe he pulled his pants down and then pointed and said to me in a happy voice "Mama look a boo boo." Joe got his pants back up and the chasing and crying (from both boys) began again. Josh continued to try to pants Joe until I got a Thomas shirt on him. Then he was satisfied to just look at the boo boo on that.
The kids always keep my life interesting!


3 comments:
Boo Boo!! I wish more than anything that I could have watched this. My birthday buddy is growing up to be such a fiesty boy! I'm so proud.
Welcome to the blogging world! I think it's where busy scrapbookers go when they need a break.
I loved the story and look forward to more!
I am so excited you are doing this too. Yea!!!
Post a Comment