Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Valerie is 5!

Valerie is 5 years old!!!
 
 She has been planning her party for months.  I was a little surprised that she was requesting a dinosaur party around Easter.  I was tempted to stock up on egg candy then,  but I thought she would change her mind as the party got closer.  I was wrong.  Her friends Emily Call, Leah Rodgers, Maci Pitcher, Abigail Gurerro, Kaylie Wesphal, Mason Carmon, Susie Michaelson, and Kavika Saluona all came to join in the fun. 

We made dinosaur fossils, stomped on dino eggs (balloons)  and played a few more dinosaur games. 

Valerie is so excited to be five and she is ready for kindergarten.  She has many friends and loves being with them.  There is very little that Valerie is afraid of.  I love that she is so confident even if sometimes it worries me.  I am so excited to watch her on her new adventures this year. 

No comments: