Brian, Michael, Connie, Merna, Hillary, Lydia and Susan
After a lot of messaging we planned a cousin reunion. A lot of the out of town cousins were going to be in town around the 4th of July, so we planned it for the Saturday after. We did not get a full turnout. In fact we were missing about half of our cousins, but the seven of us who were able to get together, plus Aunt Merna, had such a great time. While most of us had been keeping in touch on facebook, it was even better to get together and talk about our memories and see what everyone is doing now. I love my cousins. After our fun afternoon together we scheduled our next reunion for two years from now. I am already looking forward to it! In the mean time I hope I can be better at keeping in touch with everyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment