Saturday, November 2, 2013

Fall Leaves

Visiting my Grandma in the Fall is always so much fun....even though some people might think it sounds like work. 

 
My Uncle Dean showed the boys the best way to get the leaves in the bag.
Josh really liked bagging them that way.
Emily stuck with the more traditional way.
Valerie just played.
 
The boys may have spent some time playing too. 
 
Uncle Dean's dog Sam loved playing in the leaves with the kids.  He would get mad and start to bark and growl when they would start to bag them up.  The kids thought he was really funny.
 
 
Somehow I got my kids to pose for pictures, and I think I got some cute ones. 
 





 

 Valerie spent a lot of time in this tree and loved to pose for me.  So I got a lot of her.  These were my three favorite. 



 
I love my Grandma, and I am so grateful she lets me bring my kids out to play and visit. 
 
 
 

No comments: