Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Tran Siberian Orchestra

At Christmas time some of our favorite songs to listen to are from the Tran-Siberian Orchestra.  So when Grandpa called Friday and let us know he had tickets I was very excited.  He wanted to take Joe and Emily to see them live, and I got to go because they needed a ride.  (Lucky for me Ryan was going to be out of town so I didn't have to fight him for the ticket.) 

 
Ryan and I had seen them in concert before and I was excited for my kids to get to see them.  The concert was just as fun as I remembered. 
 

What they can do with a white background and lights these days is amazing.

 It was a great show and the kids loved it. 
Thanks Grandpa!!!

1 comment:

T. McArthur said...

Looks like a good night of fun and entertainment.