Thursday, December 1, 2011

Grand Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. Not only is the food delicious, but we also get to spend the day together with people we love, and focus on the things we are grateful for.

This year we headed back to the Grand America for our meal,


and once again we were not disappointed.




We got a little messy,

had a little fun with our food,

And had a great day together.

The biggest event this Thanksgiving was something that seems simple to most, but to us it has been a long road to, and a huge mile stone for our family. This Thanksgiving was the first time in 2+ years, that we have been able to all fit in our car and drive somewhere together. We pulled up to the Grand America in our new (used) mini van. Because the wait has been so long, this event brought so many feelings of gratitude. I know that the Lord has blessed us.

This Thanksgiving my heart is full of gratitude for all of our many blessings. I am grateful to have family who love and support us, and I am grateful for my children who are such a blessing in our lives. I am grateful for all that we have been blessed with, food to eat, and a home to live in, and the Gospel in our lives.

I hope that this Thanksgiving you also have much to be grateful for.

No comments: