Saturday, June 4, 2011

6th Grade Graduate

It is hard to believe that Emily is finished with 6th grade. She finished off the year with her Country fair.

She chose to do her report on France, because that is where Ryan served his mission. She has been working on her France report all year, and she did a great job. Lucky for her Aunt Tracy visited France during the year and shared her pictures with Emily. Emily liked doing this report and I could not believe all of the things she learned and remembered about her France.

Then to celebrate the completion of 6th grade and Elementary school, the PTA threw a 6th grade party.

The rule was student attending had to bring a parent with them so that meant I got to go too. the party was basically a dinner and a dance. It was fun to watch Emily with her friends.

I got some fun videos of them dancing, but Emily does not want them posted. So out of respect for her I wont, but they are really cute.

The kids all had a good time and they are all ready to move on to Jr. high..........So ready or not here they come!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

What an amazing Aunt she has to share those beautiful pictures! :)

Her report looks great. I can't believe she is getting that big.

Way to go Emily!