Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Emily

Emily is 10 years old today. We love having her in our family. She is such a great daughter.


10 things we love about Emily


1. Emily has a big imagination. She is always coming up with new things.


2. She is very friendly and kind


3. She loves to play softball and is getting good at it.


4. She loves Animals and wants to be a veterinarian when she grows up


5. She is environmentally friendly. She loves the outdoors and is always reminding us to recycle.


6. She loves to ride her bike and is getting so good that her dad has a hard time keeping up with her on the trails.


7. She loves to go to school and is very smart.


8. She is a good cook. She makes really good pancakes, cakes and anything else that She tries.


9. She is a good friend to her brothers and enjoys playing with them ........most of the time....and they love playing with her.


10. She is a great helper. She is willing to do the chores I ask her to and does not grumble or complain. Sometimes she will help out without me asking.


Happy Birthday Emily. We love you.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow. I can't believe she is that big. Seems like yesterday...

I full-heartedly agree with that list. Emily is an amazing young lady and I love and miss her very much. Happy Birthday Neemie!

Kevin said...

Hapy Birthday Emily! We love having you as a niece.

Mike and Shelby said...

Every time I see Emily, she always has such a great smile on her face. She really is such a sweet girl with a happy disposition. You are lucky to have her as a daughter...especially as your oldest. Happy Birthday, Emily!

(and she gave a great talk about temples in primary!)

Andy and Ellen Family said...

I was checking the wrong blog. I checked Emily's to see if she did anything fun for her birthday. She is a very special girl. We all love her and hope her birthday was a good one! Scott had a great time with her and keeps asking if he can fly down and stay with you guys when you don't have a new baby. I told him we will see....

paulsharol said...

HaPPY Birthday

Larissa said...

Happy Birthday Emily!!! I hope it was a good one!