While my mom was here she wanted to take the kids to do something fun to celebrate Emily's birthday. She decided to take the kids to Cherry Hill. When I was a kid we lived close to Cherry Hill and for many summers I had a season pass there. I spent a lot of summer days hanging out at Cherry hill with my friends.
However when my mom suggested it I was not sure it would be that fun. I hadn't been there for at least 15 years and I didn't remember it being so great that I wanted to drive all that way. My mom insisted though and took the kids. 
I'm glad she did because they had a fabulous time. The old blue slides and the river run where the same, and my kids had just as much fun as I remember having as a kid. They have also improved the park and added a few new things. It was a nice way for them to spend a hot summer day. All of the kids liked the Lazy river...
I'm glad she did because they had a fabulous time. The old blue slides and the river run where the same, and my kids had just as much fun as I remember having as a kid. They have also improved the park and added a few new things. It was a nice way for them to spend a hot summer day. All of the kids liked the Lazy river...
Valerie and I went with them so that my mom had an extra set of eyes and hands to help with the kids. We did not swim, but kept cool under a Cherry tree. 
Josh went down the water slides a couple of times with grandma. After the second time he just wanted to play in Pirates cove.


Emily and Joe couldn't get enough of the blue water slides, and Joe loved the river run.
Josh went down the water slides a couple of times with grandma. After the second time he just wanted to play in Pirates cove.
Emily and Joe couldn't get enough of the blue water slides, and Joe loved the river run.

3 comments:
We took our kids to Cherry Hill's water slides last year and had a blast. this year we did the mini golf and it was the same but still fun.
They got new tubes!! I wish we could have gone there while we were there but I didn't think I could take all five kids by myself! I'm glad your kids had such a great time! Happy Birthday Emily!
That does look a lot of fun. I love the pictures of Josh in the Pirates Cove. Glad they had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment