We found out who her teacher was last Friday. Emily didn't know her. We asked a few people over the weekend and the only information we could get was that her new teacher had a wooden leg. (that is how people said it.) This made Emily a little nervous because that description sends you instantly to Pirate.
8 years ago

5 comments:
I totally pictured some peg leg. That's funny. I'm glad Emily likes her teacher. IT can make all the difference. Her hair looks fabulous, by the way.
She is growing up so fast! School is so much fun, it is extra nice if they like their teacher.
It is so important to have a teacher that she likes! Happy 5th grade adventures!
Tell Emily that she look really good for her first day of school. I am glad things worked out with the teacher.
-Jenny
She's looks so cute for her first day! I'm glad she liked her teacher...I hated my 5th grade teacher!
Post a Comment