My mom had to go back to her house last Sunday and I was sad to see her go. She was so fun to have around and such a big help. It was nice to have help with the kids and not have to worry about dinner and dishes while we were getting use to having a new baby again. Thanks mom for all of your help.
One of the hardest things I am finding about having my fourth baby in the middle of the summer is, that the other kids still need to do things. Sitting around looking at the cute baby gets old really fast for them and they want to go play.
One of the hardest things I am finding about having my fourth baby in the middle of the summer is, that the other kids still need to do things. Sitting around looking at the cute baby gets old really fast for them and they want to go play.
One of my moms favorite things to do is hike. When we go to visit her at her house. We always go on a hike or two. There are a lot of great places to hike by her house and many beautiful waterfalls. Come to find out we also have some pretty good hikes close to our house, and my mom decided it would be fun to take the kids on a hike the last Saturday she was here.
They were all really good hikers too. There was one tricky spot on the trail, but Uncle Jon helped everyone get down it.

4 comments:
I have a book on easy hikes in the SAlt LAke VAlley I will send out. Don't know why I even took it with me...
Glad you guys had fun!
That was a fun hike. It's too bad Jaxson didn't want to leave the waterfall.. since he was a little stinker the rest of the time after that.
Your kids seem like they are natural hikers-like Grandma!
-Jenny
I can't get over how cute Valerie is in that picture! Great shot! My kids love hiking and be outside so much. So easy hikes are a win win.
Liz and I went hiking a couple times last year summer with our kids. We were planning on discovering more this summer till morning sickness hit me. Next year, we can all do it! So glad your mom was able to come help you...mom's are the best!
Post a Comment