Monday, April 27, 2009

Found

I did a little phone calling today after my nap and when Ryan got home I went to the mall and found a few things at JC Penny's. Thanks Laura, I did not know that they had Maternity clothes. I found a few new things and all of the maternity clothes were 30% off so they were very affordable. Now maybe I will be able to make it to the end of my pregnancy feeling somewhat human. :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

I wish you the best on the clothes thing. I get so big that even the Extra Large maternity clothes are really streched to get around me.

Mike and Shelby said...

Horray! I agree that this is a time when you need to feel like you look good.

I do have to say, though, that when I was over the other day, you did look great...it made me think how naturally beautiful pregnancy is! Thank you for that reminder!

Can't wait to see you sporting your new clothes.