Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's Most Likely a Girl

I had the official ultrasound today!

Everything looks good, and it looks like it could be a girl.



I know that does not sound very convincing, but the baby was not letting the technician get a good look between the legs. What she did see looks like a girl.


The doctor said we will try looking again at another appointment, but I have felt like this is a girl for a while so I am comfortable saying.....


IT'S A GIRL!


6 comments:

Larissa said...

Yay! Emily needs a sister. Congrats!

heather said...

Congrats to you and Ryan! Hope all is going well on the job hunt...keep smiling!

Gav said...

At least you know that she doesn't have an exhibitionist personality. That's good.

Mike and Shelby said...

yipee! So excited for you...can't wait to see her. I'm sure she'll have the same big beautiful eyes your other kiddos have!

paulsharol said...

sleeping creeping and then dresses and proms oh what a mom

Anonymous said...

I always carried my boys low low low. My stomach rested on my thighs even when I was standing. So if you're carrying high, it's a girl.

Cute blog!