I love this time of year when the temperature warms up and the snow is melted. It is so nice to go outside and work in the yard and let the kids run free.

Joseph and Josh have spent the last two days out running around in the back yard. Josh was so tired last night that he was asking for his pajama's by 6:30pm.

The only down side to this is more dirt is brought into the house. So far the boys have been good about taking their shoes off.

This morning we got the bikes out and took them for a spin.

The weatherman is saying to expect snow at the end of this week.......... so we are trying to take advantage of the warmer weather while it lasts.
7 comments:
playing outside is a blast
I can't believe how much I have missed being outside lately. It's amazing to let them in the backyard for even a half hour!
We have been hanging outside a lot too. I am not looking forward to the weekend of snow.
I love that picture of both of them riding their bikes. So dang cute! I am excited for the warmer weather, too.
hasn't it been beautiful lately!?! We've been to the park a few times too. It's really getting me in the mood for spring!
love the baby icon
Isn't it nice to be outside again? We all needed a little reprieve. Now if we could just get that cold wind to stop blowing…
Post a Comment