Adoreable picture of the boys. You are taking some awesome shots. I love it. Can you believe this insane weather? I'm so tired of it. I need some stability! But, I don't want the extreme heat either. We can't win.
I am a stay at home mom of four and my days are always filled with new things to discover and learn and lots of love and attention. There is no better place to be.
4 comments:
snow is weird after awarm day esecially in late April May
Adoreable picture of the boys. You are taking some awesome shots. I love it. Can you believe this insane weather? I'm so tired of it. I need some stability! But, I don't want the extreme heat either. We can't win.
This post is SO perfect and it totally shows the bizarre change. I am so tired of it.
oh, the joy of living in utah-I'm learning to love it....no, really, I am!
Post a Comment