Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Money Shots

Cedar Canyon

Navajo Lake

Duck Creek 1


Duck Creek 2


Long Valley


Orderville


Zion 1


Zion 2


Zion 3
I know that I am an amateur photographer with an amateur camera, but let me know which one of the above shots is your favorite.




We all know this is the best money shot.



6 comments:

Tracy said...

I vote for Zion number 3. I would actually like a copy of it. I think it would print out very well. I also want a copy of the one of mom. I've got plans for that one.

Mike and Shelby said...

You got some amazing pictures, Hillary. I love the ones of your family too. It wouls be neat to be baptized in a lake...how cool is that?

Uncle Mummy said...

I want your money shots - they turned out better than mine and I desperately want to get a picture in my work calendar.

Do NOT give Tracy my picture - she is not to be trusted.

paulsharol said...

money shots great especially the car

Alisa said...

I love the pics!

Kevin said...

It looks like a fun and memorable trip. Great money shots too.