Friday, May 9, 2008

Spring Program

Joseph's class had their Spring Program yesterday. It was really cute. They had a cowboy theme and Joseph did a great job singing and was really good at all of the actions. The program lasted about 30 minutes so I am not going to post the whole thing, but......... here is one of the songs.



Joseph loves going to preschool and loves his teachers.
Miss Sarah and Miss Diane


They are doing a really great job!!

9 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

He's absolutely beaming in that picture with his teachers!

Our family chaos said...

Thank you Hillary. I am so glad your mom got some good news after all she has been through. I am feeling better all the time. our kids are so cute! Thanks for the comments:)

Laura said...

I love those pictures. He is especially handsome in that read shirt :)

What a cutie! Are you ready for summer?

Laura said...

What a cutie! He look great in that red shirt! :)

Are you ready for summer?

Tracy said...

What a sweetheart! It looks like he wasn't quite sure about singing that song. I love the picture of him and his teachers. It's nice to see the brave souls that take on a 4 year old preschool class!

paulsharol said...

loved the song Paul & Sharol

Larissa said...

He's so cute. That face just makes you want to pinch him. But, I won't, I promise!

Alisa said...

I loved this! I know a relative of his that is also distracted by women of importance sitting in the audience. :)

Anonymous said...

Joe is a performer when he is with the family but he can also be very shy. I think his pre-school performance shows both sides of him.
Alisa's comment is so true - I only attend one debate featuring the "relative" - his debate partner's mom told me to stay away because I distracted him.