Friday, May 23, 2008

Artists at work


After two days of rain I didn't think the boys could handle another day of being cooped up in the house so we went to the Discovery Museum. They had two workshops while we were there and both involved paint. Joe loved the marble painting one.


He titled his piece "Fireworks"


Both of the boys loved the workshop on feet. There were rollers and stamps they could use to paint tracks and animal feet.





But the best part was when they got to stick their own feet in the paint.











So much for mom's white shirt......at least it was an old one.

4 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

I love the Discovery Museum! What a fun day (out of the rain) for you and the boys.

Becky said...

I have not been to the Discovery Museum, but I must go because it looks fun and a great way to keep kids busy.

paulsharol said...

watch out Michealago

Tracy said...

IT looks like you guys had such a fun day. I love the pictures!