Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Whatever It Takes

At 3:30pm yesterday I still needed to get to the post office in time to mail out Valentines, Pick some things up from the grocery store, make dinner and figure out what we were going to do for FHE.
I got it all done, but I am grateful for Macey's car shopping carts that sit high up so the boys wont climb out of it, and 50 cent ice cream cones in the deli. I know it was right before dinner, but sometimes you have to do whatever it takes .....right?

4 comments:

Laura said...

I love this post! Love the photo and love the realness in it too. I just avoid grocery shopping as much as possible which makes it hard when we are out of bread. Ice cream and carts with cars are a pretty sweet deal.

Tracy said...

I think Macey's has a pretty good understanding on what mom's need when they go shopping.

Where's my ice cream cone?

Mike and Shelby said...

I totally agree! WHATEVER it takes! I may have to change my store to Macey's from now on...those cones look pretty yummy.

I love how totally dedicated those boys are to the cones!

paulsharol said...

whos driving Aunt Sharol & Uncle Paul this is a great pic