Monday, February 4, 2008

Hannah Montana

Ryan and I took Emily to the Hannah Montana 3D Concert Movie on Saturday. (The boys went to Grandma and Grandpa's house to play) I was not sure what it would be like, but we had lots of fun. The theatre was filled with little girls, and just as the previews were ending and the concert was about to start the theatre was filled with exciting chatter, and then I heard a big sigh come from Ryan. Emily loved the show and had a hard time holding still (not that we made her try). I was surprised that the kids pretty much stayed in their seats. I have to say that this was a great way to see the concert, because the only ear shattering screaming was coming from the movie, and you could hear the music without going deaf. You had better than a front row seat and they showed a lot of behind the scene things. Emily really liked the 3D effects. Her favorite part was when Miley sang a song about her Grandpa and in the back ground they had a movie clip of horses running.
It was really fun to have a night out with Emily doing something she likes. (Ryan even admits that he had a good time.)

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Emily will look back one day and realize exactly how much Ryan loves her.

You know, this is one reason why I'm glad Gavin and I don't have kids yet.

Cute picture of Emily!

Mike and Shelby said...

Oh, the things I have to look forward to! Lauren is still into Curious George and Sesame Street...from what I hear, Hannah Montana is a fine idol for pre-teens but I am holding onto this innocence as long as possible!!!

What a treat for Emily to go out with her parents without her brothers. That is cool!

Laura said...

I am so glad Emily had a good time. At first I thought it would be fun to all go together but I realized that spending time alone with the girls was a golden opportunity! Sydney and Hailey are loving the "han tanna" music! I hope I did not keep you up too late last night!

Hillary said...

Thanks for inviting me Laura. It was lots of fun!!