Saturday, December 22, 2007

Too Many Visitors

A few Christmases ago my parents gave our family the Fisher Price Little People Nativity set. This year it has been loved to pieces. When it first came out of the box we set it out where the kids could play with it. It only took a couple of days for Joe to invent Nativity Hockey. If you put baby Jesus between two of the animals and squeeze them together Jesus will shoot out across the room. Josh and Joe thought this was hilarious and started shooting it to each other. This bothered Emily so she moved the Nativity to the book shelf where the scene is changed regularly. Last night after the kids were in bed I was sitting on the couch when I noticed it's layout for the day.

I am not sure why it was set up this way but to me it looked like baby Jesus has had enough visitors and his body guard, the angel, is holding the crowd back. Mary, who's back is turned, also needs a rest. I had to take a picture.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I would love to know what was going through their mind as they set this one up.