Santa came to visit Joseph's preschool today and once again he asked for something different. Maybe Joseph is trying to get a few extra gifts. I can't wait to see what he has to say on Christmas morning. I hope Santa brings him the right thing.
Santa is giving the whole family the Wii this year. WE played one at my parents house in July and have been coaching the kids ever since. Joseph asked one Santa for the wii, one for a game, (Raymond RAbbit)and one for a ride on train. So we should be pretty safe because two of his wants are wii related, but Josh is getting a non electric ride on train. (toddler bike)
I am a stay at home mom of four and my days are always filled with new things to discover and learn and lots of love and attention. There is no better place to be.
3 comments:
So what is he getting and what is he asking for? He's a smart cookie. I wonder if my girls will be nicer to Santa next year? Hmm...
That's got to be one of every parents worst nightmare! I'm sure whatever Santa brings, Joe will be very happy.
Santa is giving the whole family the Wii this year. WE played one at my parents house in July and have been coaching the kids ever since. Joseph asked one Santa for the wii, one for a game, (Raymond RAbbit)and one for a ride on train. So we should be pretty safe because two of his wants are wii related, but Josh is getting a non electric ride on train. (toddler bike)
Post a Comment