After the kids became completely soaked they were ready to go home. Silly me had not prepared for soaking wet children so I needed them to dry off before letting them get in the van. Grandpa had to head back to work so I decided that we would go visit the temple grounds for a bit.
We headed over to the TRAX station and waited for a train.
It was a really warm day so it did not take the kids long to dry off. I was glad we took a minute to go over to the temple grounds and walk around though.
I love these kids and love spending time with them. I feel like this summer has gone by really fast. I would love to have a couple of more weeks to play. This year is going to be a little different with all of my kids in school and Emily in high school. They really do grow up too fast, but I love watching them do it.

No comments:
Post a Comment