![]() |
| Ashley and Maci Pitcher, Valerie and Hillary Bolander, Sandie and Kaylie Westphal, and Brooke, Kingston and Kavika Saluone |
There was a petting Zoo. The kids loved this. We bought a little bit of the food. At first they were not sure, but once they tried it they didn't want to stop feeding the goats.
Hay Bale Maze
The Corn Box....Valerie loved this.
The Hay Ride.
During the ride we stopped at the pumpkin patch and all of the kids got to pick a pumpkin to take home.
The Hay Bale Playground
The Corn Maze
The kids were not worried about getting lost, but I was a little worried about loosing them.
Train Rides
I even got a few pumpkin pictures.
This next picture is my favorite one of the day. I didn't realize what I had captured until I started looking through my pictures later. It reminds me that I don't always need to have my kids smiling at the camera. Sometimes I just need to watch and take pictures of them just doing what they do.
I love doing this Co-op preschool. I am a having so much fun hanging out with these four cuties. I hope they are having as much fun as I am.









No comments:
Post a Comment