Halloween is always so full of sugar, but I always like to add a little bit more by making sugar cookies some time in October. While the kids were out on fall break I decided this was the perfect time to do this activity.
I always let the kids have their own portion of dough. These then become their cookies. I keep some for myself for sharing. It is so fun to watch the kids make their own. Sometimes they come out looking like the shapes of the cutters, and other times the kids make their own shapes.
the kids carefully place their cookies on the pans so they knew exactly which cookies were theirs for decorating. This year they really got into the decorating part, and tried to make Vampire faces on their cookies with the candy corn. They asked me when they were done which one I thought was the best. I thought they were all great. I will let you decided what you think.
Valerie didn't get into the contest, but she got plenty of frosting and candy on her cookies too.



No comments:
Post a Comment