However, I am not quite ready to give up my preschooler to elementary school, and am glad I have the entire summer to get use to the idea.
Josh has loved his preschool and is always excited to go. He has made some great friends this year, and has learned a lot.
Now that school is wrapping up it is time for the programs, and once again Josh's preschool put on a great show.
The theme this year was "Under The Sea." Josh and his speaking buddy started the program as crocodiles
But the part Josh was the most excited about was his duet in "Puff the Magic Dragon." This is one of Josh's favorite songs at school.
Puff was one of my favorites too.
They ended the program with "Yellow Submarine." I think Josh's second favorite part of the program was getting to play a kazoo in this song. Ryan had told Josh to sing this song really well, because it was originally sung by Grandma's favorite band "The Beatles."
Josh was a little confused by this, so he asked his dad, "Were they black Beatles, or the ones with the white stripes or were they brown?
I love watching Josh perform, because I can tell he loves performing. He sings loud and does all of the actions. It was a great show. I love you Josh.



No comments:
Post a Comment