Happy Birthday she is sooo cute! I loved the video. You made it so special. What a great thing to document her first year. you will love it for years to come I promise.
I can't believe she's already a year. My kids have watched the video with grandma over and over again. Bethany loves it. I love that Valerie likes her cake so much!
I am a stay at home mom of four and my days are always filled with new things to discover and learn and lots of love and attention. There is no better place to be.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Valerie!!
Love the video Hillary and mom. That came out really cute!
What a happy post! I loved watching that video. It's amazing how much they change in such a short time!
Happy Birthday she is sooo cute! I loved the video. You made it so special. What a great thing to document her first year. you will love it for years to come I promise.
I love her beautiful blue eyes! Happy 1st Birthday, Valerie!!
A year already, kids grow up so fast.
I can't believe she's already a year. My kids have watched the video with grandma over and over again. Bethany loves it. I love that Valerie likes her cake so much!
Post a Comment