Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First Tooth

On Saturday I noticed that Valerie's first tooth had finally broken through. She has been drooling and chewing on everything she could for a couple of months, and she seems even happier now that it has broken through.


It is her bottom right tooth so it is impossible to get a picture of it right now. Valerie likes to stick her tongue in and out to feel it. She has also started saying la la la a lot now. I think it is because she can feel her tooth when she says it. It is so fun to watch her discover new things.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So Cute! Love when they get relief.....at least til the next one comes and bugs them! What a sweet, sweet post about Jan. Makes my heart hurt to see her picture! She truly was incredible! I just know Heavenly Father's greatest blessings will be hers because of who she was, how she lived her life, and the way she treated everyone! Thanks for reminding me of her wonderful spirit today! Can't believe it has been 4 years!