Sunday, February 8, 2009

We Love This Turkey

I know Thanksgiving was a few months ago, but I kind of missed it because I was not feeling well. So you will just have to endure me.

A couple of years ago Ryan's mom was sent an ecard with this on it. The next Thanksgiving we could not find the Turkey. Well now she's back and worth a good laugh.


3 comments:

Jamie said...

Hi Hillary, this is Jamie (Dyches), I found your oh so cute blog from Becky's. Your kids are darling and congrats on #4!! You really need to bug Ellen to start one. I'm assuming she had her baby and hope everything went well. I don't remember exactly when she was due so I'll wait a little more to email her just in case she just gave birth last week or something! My blog is private but if you wnat to check it out send me your email address to jmtf98@hotmail.com. Again, so fun to see what is going on in your life. :)

Mike and Shelby said...

That is too cute! I even found myself rocking back and forth to the tune! Thanks for sharing it. I am glad you are re-living the moments you missed... and that you are having some better days lately. :)

paulsharol said...

great