Visiting Santa at Grandma's office is always a fun way to start off the Christmas season. The kids were all willing to sit on his lap this year and tell him what they wanted. Josh wants a fire engine, Joe wants a Transformer helmet and Emily wants a Veterinarian Kit . Santa is not sure about Emily's request but she promised not to use the scalpel on her brothers. We will have to see if Santa comes through for her.Last weekend our ward had breakfast with Santa for the ward party. Grandma and Grandpa Lay were in town for a visit so they were able to join us. The gift requests for Santa all stayed the same. I guess they know what they want this year
This week was started off with Joseph's preschool Holiday Concert. All of the songs had actions and Joseph was good at all of them. This is a clip of them singing. Sorry I was not very steady with the camera. (Josh was on my lap.)
I hope you are all having a fun Holiday season.

3 comments:
What a fun time. We have not gone to Santa yet and I am not sure if we will make it this year. I am happy you have felt good to get out a little.
I have to say this makes me a wee bit sad. I hope Joe is liking school. He is getting so big! What a cutie!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
try again Happy Christmas Merry new Year we had snow in Vegas
Post a Comment