WOW! I remember you saying those boys have a sixth sense about where the markers are hidden. I love the shirt-no coincidence there, huh? You probably could have added "4 hours in the tub to clean it off!"
I am a stay at home mom of four and my days are always filled with new things to discover and learn and lots of love and attention. There is no better place to be.
6 comments:
When things like this happen at our house it usualy starts with: Guess what happened while I was in the bathroom.
Did it come off?
WOW! I remember you saying those boys have a sixth sense about where the markers are hidden. I love the shirt-no coincidence there, huh? You probably could have added "4 hours in the tub to clean it off!"
while the cats away the mice will play hope it washes off
Luckily the markers were washable. So it washed right off. The boys were supposed to be coloring in coloring books.
hee hee..that's funny!
Priceless photo.
Post a Comment