We arrived a little after 6:00am and waited in line for 3 hours visiting and planning our day. When the doors opened we hurried to our regular spot and got it. (that's why we go so early)
Then we started shopping. Anyone who knows me knows that I love scrapbooking and a great deal. The Expo is like heaven to me because I can always find the things I need for a great deal. This time I was looking for paper in the primary colors and little flowers for my stash. I was able to find both.......plus a few other things. Around 3:30pm we had spent most of our money and finally sat down to scrapbook.

Both Jenny's had to leave early but Tracy and I stayed until midnight. I finished 6 layouts (a record for me at the Expo), but Tracy was on fire and I think she finished at least 10 pages.
The next Expo is on September 19th and I am already making plans. Tracy will not be able to come so I am on the look out for another crazy person like me, who will stay the entire day. Anyone up for the challenge?

5 comments:
I didn't get to go this time...bummer! Glad you went and had a good time.
our niece Tayna Bybee Harvey probalby was there also with a booth she has a blog that is conneted to ours Paul & Sharol
It's hard for me to read about all this fun. It was even harder for me to skip it. I vowed to not watch Good things Utah when they promoted it too. So glad you had fun. Did I mention I was jealous? LOL! There is always another year and there will be stuff to buy then too!
You aren't going to find anyone to take my place! I'm glad you had a lot of fun too. You've been a great partner for the expo.
I can't believe how long your hair is! How long has it been since I saw you? You know I would love to go and spend all day at the expo wih you but you also know that I am a big flake. Every expo I try and try but it never seems to work out. Maybe next time will be the one. Here's hoping!!!
Post a Comment